Thursday, December 18, 2008

My letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

Is it fun delivering toys? How is Rudolph? Why does Rudolph have a red nose?

All I want for Christmas is two things. Those two things are a short skateboard and an iPod. Can I please have those two things?

How are the reindeer? And the elves? Another thing I want for Christmas is a cool hat.

I'm going to make you something for Christmas since you give a little bit of your time every Christmas.

Why does Rudolph have a red nose? I also want a Nerf gun.

Better watch out, better not cry, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town.

I also want Star Wars Legos and an R2D2.

How long did you live?

Elvis and Frankie are being so good. Can you bring them treats, a bed and a big fluffy pillow?

Love, Mark

1 comment:

Tidepool said...

Mark, I think I could use some pointers from you! Sounds like santa should be good to you this year.