Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas made up

I can't wait until Christmas so I'm going to make up a story.

On Christmas Eve, I opened one present--and guess what that present was? Well, I didn't really like it, so I kinda returned it. But I'll tell you what it was.

It was POWER RANGER PAJAMAS! So I turned it in for something really cooler--a hat, a really coot hat from Active. I wear it every day.

I'll tell you another thing that I got that I didn't trade in because I really liked it. I got a roll-y backpack. So I took it to school everyday. I put all my stuff in it and I roll my toe over.

OK, now this part is real--it really happened.

Before we went on vacation, this kid said, "Stupe." We were laughing and laughing because it was funny. We never heard the word "Stupe" before and we were asking "What is a stupe?"

The kid didn't say anything--he just kept saying "Stupe" a LOT. I think it means "stupid"--which is a "stupe" way to say "stupid."

Tomorrow I am going to Arizona! I am going to see Crazy Kelley, Cool Rob and the Crazy Baby Like Kelley (Romi). Me and my mom are going on a plane.

I'm going to play video games there with Rob and the baby. The baby probably doesn't play video games though.

That's all the fun I had so far.

No comments: