Saturday, January 3, 2009

Tucson rocks! (No offense other places)

Over winter break, I went with my mom (and myself, of course) to Tucson, Arizona, to go play with Kelley, Rob and Romi.

While I was there, I played video games--Legos Star Wars. I was the bomb at it!

I celebrated Hanukkah while I was there. I kept on asking, "Can I open a present, can I open a present, can I open a present?" But of course, Kelley said no. I wanted to open a present soooo bad! I kept on saying "Pleeeeeeeeease?" But Kelley made me wait until the candles on the menorah were lit and Kelley and Rob had prayed and sang.

Rob took me and my mom to the camera place. These policemen were not paying attention, so Rob went through the cones on accident. He took us in the camera shop and I wanted a video game.

We went to a Hanukkah party at shul. We sang and ate and played dreidel, which I decorated.

We also went to the zoo and saw a whole bunch of lights that probably took a couple days to hang up. There were so many lights, me and my mom could not have hung all those up!

At the end, when we went to the zoo, we went to go see Santa Claus. We took a picture with him and it was not really bad. But instead, I took a really good picture. That's important because I always take really, really bad pictures. They're bad because I'm usually being goofy and going "Nah nah nah snort!"

And Kelley was super duper weird. I had hot chocolate and cookies. They were so yummy.

Then we went to the snowflakes. Instead of snowflakes, it snowed soapflakes. My mom covered my hot chocolate so the soap wouldn't get into it. I do not know how they made the snowflakes or the cookies or the hot chocolate, but they were pretty good.

I played with all of Romi's toys and Romi played with them a lot, too. I liked that Romi was silly. Romi's favorite toy was a little water thing that has a whale, a crab, a boat, and something else. Romi's favorite thing to do with with me was to pull my hair. He also threw up A LOT!!

We also went to the Children's Museum. Me, my mom, Kelley and Rob liked it the best. Romi didn't really care. What I liked best at the Children's Museum was everything. There were jumping frogs! And I knocked down a tower of big foamy blocks.

Well, Kelley said the next day, we were going home. The last day we were there was Kelley's Barfday. (It was called that because Romi kept throwing up.) She turned FORTY!

Then we went on the plane and went home.

3 comments:

Tidepool said...

Mark GREAT blog! I like it better than your moms (DONT TELL HER!). Keep up the excellent writing.

Heather said...

Say WHAT?!?!?! ;-)

Mark said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Sasha! But you are a crazy cuckoo head. Lucky for you, I like to play with crazy cuckoo heads!

Love, Mark